Cheated on me numerous times, will it change?

Id ask and he would lie straight to my face than when the truth came out he apologized yet did it again

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The sad truth is that he wont, if he feels like he can cheat and that you will keep forgiving him, then he will never stop. His apologies aren't real, he is ether sorry for getting caught or saying sorry so that you will forgive him. I had a boyfriend that I cheated on, the first time he caught me I was shocked but I figured I better apologize and accept the consequences. I thought for sure we were done and over, but he forgave me. So after a while I gave in to temptation again, I was able to get away with it for a few months. Then he caught me again, it was the same process as before. He forgave me and we stayed together, so obviously I cheated again. This was all when I was young, I was maybe 21 or 22. But eventually I realized our relationship wasn't going anywhere. I was cheating because I didn't value the relationship. So I finally let him go, but now I have been happily married for 5 years. I would not, nor have I, cheated. I feel like I value this relationship, and I do feel very bad for what I put my ex through. But I am telling you my story from a past cheaters point of view. I hope you look at your relationship and realize you don't have to put up with that crap, you are better than that. No one deserves to be stuck with a cheater, and he can go without cheating if he chooses too. You deserve to be loved unconditionally without worrying about a cheater running around on you. I wish you the best of luck.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• If a guy is a cheater, or girl for that matter. they always will be. To cheat on someone shows you are selfish, you don't really care about hurting people. That is a personality trait that does not change.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• The best indicator we have of future behavior, is past behavior. Particularly of cheaters. I'd say you should be cautious if he'd cheated on girls in the past but not with you. Considering he's cheated on you numerous times, and has never come forward himself with remorse, this is who he is. He'll never stop, he'll never change.

And really why should he? You stay with him regardless so there is no real punishment for his behavior. Anything besides dumping him will make him believe he can get away with it. I don't mean to be harsh, just to be blunt and honest. Most guys don't deserve a second chance for cheating. And there's not a guy on this plant who deserves a third.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's not going to change. I'm sorry but he's already cheated on you numerous times and he knows he can get away with it. Get rid hun :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Sorry to break it to you but once a guy cheats he's bound to do it again especially when he knows he lost your trust.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, that's one too many times, doesn't matter if he'll change.

1|0
    0|0
  • Simple answer: MOST likely no.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes