Cheated on me numerous times, will it change?

Id ask and he would lie straight to my face than when the truth came out he apologized yet did it again

61

Most Helpful Girl

• The sad truth is that he wont, if he feels like he can cheat and that you will keep forgiving him, then he will never stop. His apologies aren't real, he is ether sorry for getting caught or saying sorry so that you will forgive him. I had a boyfriend that I cheated on, the first time he caught me I was shocked but I figured I better apologize and accept the consequences. I thought for sure we were done and over, but he forgave me. So after a while I gave in to temptation again, I was able to get away with it for a few months. Then he caught me again, it was the same process as before. He forgave me and we stayed together, so obviously I cheated again. This was all when I was young, I was maybe 21 or 22. But eventually I realized our relationship wasn't going anywhere. I was cheating because I didn't value the relationship. So I finally let him go, but now I have been happily married for 5 years. I would not, nor have I, cheated. I feel like I value this relationship, and I do feel very bad for what I put my ex through. But I am telling you my story from a past cheaters point of view. I hope you look at your relationship and realize you don't have to put up with that crap, you are better than that. No one deserves to be stuck with a cheater, and he can go without cheating if he chooses too. You deserve to be loved unconditionally without worrying about a cheater running around on you. I wish you the best of luck.