Why did he spend $1000 in jewelry on me? If he was cheating on me?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 6 months now. I've come to terms that he has been cheating on me. I want to know why he would spend $1000 on jewelry for me and constantly say "I love you" if he never meant it. Along with that I have tried to break up with him multiple times but everytime I try to he confesses his love for me more than before. Why does he keep doing this?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• It's obvious he wants his "Priceless cake and eat it too," sweetie. This means to say, that although he is cheating on you, he still is Loving you, and with this Big ass bauble that he has spent on trying to keep you satisfied, he can, in turn, Keep himself fed well with Other gems.

Granted, no matter how many "out of the price range" gifts he buys you, there is No question in my mind that he Is doing Wrong by slipping between the sheets with Another Garnet.

"Money is the root of all evil," as the saying goes in the bible. So, with a wad in your wallet, it says wonders to What ever And---Whoever-------One's Washington's and Jefferson's have to say as "Dead presidents."

Apparently, by you Not chastising him in Some Huge "price to pay" way, you are what I am calling an "Enabler." This is someone who is always picking up the pieces for a loser, whether it be drugs, alcohol, gambling and yes---sex.

Just to set the record straight, money cannot buy an "In God we trust" relationship. Once they start doing their booty bad boy call, you can never Quite believe them, except if it is to bring home the bacon, or in your case--------a Big pork butt.xx