Why did he spend $1000 in jewelry on me? If he was cheating on me?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 6 months now. I've come to terms that he has been cheating on me. I want to know why he would spend $1000 on jewelry for me and constantly say "I love you" if he never meant it. Along with that I have tried to break up with him multiple times but everytime I try to he confesses his love for me more than before. Why does he keep doing this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's obvious he wants his "Priceless cake and eat it too," sweetie. This means to say, that although he is cheating on you, he still is Loving you, and with this Big ass bauble that he has spent on trying to keep you satisfied, he can, in turn, Keep himself fed well with Other gems.

Granted, no matter how many "out of the price range" gifts he buys you, there is No question in my mind that he Is doing Wrong by slipping between the sheets with Another Garnet.

"Money is the root of all evil," as the saying goes in the bible. So, with a wad in your wallet, it says wonders to What ever And---Whoever-------One's Washington's and Jefferson's have to say as "Dead presidents."

Apparently, by you Not chastising him in Some Huge "price to pay" way, you are what I am calling an "Enabler." This is someone who is always picking up the pieces for a loser, whether it be drugs, alcohol, gambling and yes---sex.

Just to set the record straight, money cannot buy an "In God we trust" relationship. Once they start doing their booty bad boy call, you can never Quite believe them, except if it is to bring home the bacon, or in your case--------a Big pork butt.xx

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Contrary to popular belief in our society, it is completely natural for some men to exhibit this behavior.Are you giving him enough sex? He might need it every day. Do him daily and mix it up with oral and other positions. Get romantic and sexy a lot so he doesn't need other women. It took time for this situation to develop and it may take some time for him to come completely back to you. He might like variety but make sure to satisfy all his needs and find out. Then decide what is best for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he's trying to buy your affection and/or he is overcompensating because he knows he's cheating on you. Money doesn't equal love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because part of his heart does genuinely love you. But, there are other parts of his heart that he refuses to give you. Those parts he has given to someone else. Until he is willing to give you his entire heart, and you, forgive him fully, and give your heart to him in return, you will only have part of his love.

It can take decades for a man with a closed off heart to understand what he is doing, and become more sensitive. Also, if he genuinely tries to give his heart to you, and you do not fully give yours to him, then don't expect the relationship to last.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• He probably has more money than sense.

Or he has so much money that throwing a stack at you means nothing to his bank account. He isn't going broke by doing it. Maybe $1k to him is like $25 to us regla folks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guilt. He's guilty and still wants to keep you. Since he has the money and knows you or any other women can easily be bought, he uses that to his advantage. He's used to it and knows he can get away with buying you pretty things and add that with those precious 3 little words, he's got you wrapped around his finger. It's a rich man's world.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's a emotional manipulator. Your submission to his disgusting behavior gives him his "kicks" and makes him feel powerful? ? It's fairly pathetic though because if thaaat is what what he needs to feel like a man, then he's got serious issues. :/

You should break up with him... Give him his $1000 worth of jewelry back and tell him you can not be "bought and that you're kinda over it :\.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes