#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Why would my ex do this on vday?

So I check my instagram Saturday morning and my ex from two years ago, liked a couple of my pictures of me on Valentine's day. I'm single (also she was my last girlfriend since then) and she has been in a 7month relationship I checked the news feed and she only liked my pictures along with other Valentine's day pics.

So my question is why would she do this?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• I think V-day is a common day to reminisce and old lovers cross your mind. It is also a time some ladies are feeling romantic and wistful... Even old and potentially hurtful memories can be seen in a romantic light.

I have a ten year ex, a 6 month ex after him, and a never-dated one who got away type of ex and all three of them crossed my mind, although I was able to avoid stirring up their lives and making any passive advances. Then again I really don't want to have any of them back(but appreciate what I once loved about them), maybe your ex still has some desire to rekindle something.

Valentines Day

What Girls Said 3

• She might of just liked them or maybe she wants you to notice her name depends what the pictures looked like

• They were only pics that had me in them that I posted like in November not any recent ones , she's has been my follower for a awhile and liked a pic here or there in the beginning but it just seems odd that she would like so many on vday in particular

• Hmmm she likes you and wants you to notice her name :)

• Because she still likes you. simple.

• She was feeling lonely and needy, it's quite sad actually that she would do this on Valentine's day.

What Guys Said 2

• Because she liked the pictures.

• My dear friend,it is simple.She still loves you!

Valentines Day