I'm not ready to move in or get married..

So I'm just wondering...I'm crazy bout my boyfriend we've known each other about two years...been together for 6 months...and we spend weekends together...he. originally brought up moving in together the first month/2 we were together.. and again last night...I told em I wasn't sure we were ready for that.. personally I want to get married first but I'm not ready for either right now .. how would I bring up that I want marital committment before moving in together without seeming like I want us to get married? Which like I said I'm not ready for that either

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I am not sure if a man who is willing to ask you to move in with him after a month,is willing to make a lifelong commitment to marriage with you, especially if you are engaging in intercourse. (You already gave him what he wanted, if you are.)

Be honest with him.

Tell him,

"Look. I am not comfortable with moving in with you. Do you think I am the right woman for you? Do you want to spend the rest of your life with me?"

Do you want to spend the rest of your life with him, or are you just kinda hoping it'll work out if you guys get married? Does he know your heart intimately, and do you know his?

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• Just tell him you aren't ready for that step yet and it might be a while until you are.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes