Would you or do you cheat? Why?

Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend or girlfriend?

Did you come clean and tell them?

Or thought about it and stopped yourself?

Have you cheated on more than one person?

Why did you do it?

How did you feel after? Regrets?

What was the outcome?

Please explain your stories...

• I am a serial cheater, I cheat all the time
  • I have cheated a few times
  • I have cheated once or twice
    Vote C
  • I would or have never cheated
    Vote D
Thank you for all the answers so far. The different answers and opinions are really interesting.

My opinion is I don't think cheating is right in a relationship. I think we have the choice if we put ourselves in the situation where it may happen and can prevent that. If someone really doesn't want to resist then I think you should break up first so as not to hurt anyone. If it does happen anyway people should come clean to give the partner a choice if they want to forgive or not.
I cheated when I was 16, I came clean. He made the choice to break up although forgave me in time. It made me feel selfish and I certainly hadn't considered his feelings by doing it. I felt guilty and ashamed. I thought about it and came close to doing it again with someone when I was 21, but stopped myself. I took myself out of the situation it could happen in and never spoke to that man again. I couldn't do it to another person.

I have never considered it again. Not even crossed my mind. I got cheated on by the same person 3 times, three separate women when I was 24, I found out about one of them inadvertantly but stayed with the guy, the other 2 only found out after we had broken up. I was angry and hurt. Since then and growing up a little more, I know there is no way I would ever do it to anyone and there must be something wrong with the relationship to consider it. I would never put myself in that situation.

2724

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I admit to being "one of those a statistics" that have cheated on a husband. But without making some lame excuse, I feel I had good cause. Problem is, it left me in this "three sided triangle" relationship for over a year, I didn't know whether I was coming or going...Or Who, I might say.

I married a man who had found me on Facebook three years ago, and traveled out to Egypt to meet up. It went so well I returned to him three months later, where we tied the knot in Cairo. Three months later, with much strife and sour balls, I left for the states, going home and not intending to ever come back to him and the family again.

We decided to give our long distance marriage another try, working together as a team this time, instead of battling one another with whatever had happened in Egypt while I was there. However, deep inside, I couldn't get past It. There were too many things that had happened, and I was feeling if I were to go back, it might be worse this time.

In 2012, a man from a dating site, had found me. He was not a Muslim from Egypt, but a Coptic Christan. He had come over on a Green Card lottery five years before, and like my Muslim on Facebook, Jorge came across me on Badoo, and fell in love with me as well.

I never expected anything to work out. It happened so fast. We made plans for him to come to Pennsylvania where I had been living, and the night he did, changed my course and---heart. I was falling in love with him, but knew I was hooked to a man out in another part of God's country. My head was in turmoil now, and I didn't know what I was going to do.

From thence on, hubby and I had many problems. We broke up, got back together, and with this roller coaster ride I was taking, Jorge was on the back, holding on, going through the same stress as me. We had our Own personal "track record" as well that following year, and with both men riding my bumpy car, I was not only Not getting on a plane back to my husband in Egypt, but I wasn't going Anywhere with Jorge either, in our "mixed signal" relationship. At one point, I had even Lost Both "Allah And Jesus" all in one shot. It was a train wreck waiting to crash.

2013 holidays came upon me, and it seemed I was Now staying with hubby. We made plans--- Again---for the tenth time for me to return, but to stay forever this time. I had broken off with Jorge then, for my own personal issues, and was relieved to think God had finally picked One for me. But I quickly learned, it was still going on, and the picking and choosing was Only Then----to end.

I found myself back again with Jorge, But this time around, he was ready to commit, or so we shall see. He said the magic words every girl wants to hear, and with this, like this sign, I realized...it was over for my Muslim and me. Suddenly, when I had least expected it, we both knew deep down I was never coming back to Egypt------nor to him again. The test of time had now stopped, and------with no regrets.xx

• Thank you for your honesty and telling your experience.

• You are so welcome..It should be a movie, this story..so confusing..What are anyone's chances of Marrying a Muslim in Egypt, and Now, soon to marry a Coptic Christan From Egypt, here near me?xx