How do I leave some one I love?

how do I dump some one I love?

he drinks to much and has been very self destructive... he won't let me help him and he yells when he's mad.

I should leave him and I know it but I'm having a hard time.. how do I do it?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Realise what is going on with him, and realize that he is a huge Anchor that drags you down and he WILL drag you down to the seafloor if you won't let him go. Think of yourself and your family ( YOUR FAMILY if you still love them). How would your family feel if they knew that you are going down because of I'm sorry to say loser and he is a Loser #1 because he can't even control his life threatening addiction. Right now you have to go not with your heart, but with your mind or it's going to be too late. Trust me, it will be too late for him eventually, people like him never learn until life teaches them a hard way and I think you know what hard way for those kind of people is.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE