Would the guy give me a second chance?

So last year I met this guy at work and there was a lot of flirty messages exchange between us and we went on a couple of amazing dates. Things progressed and he did come over to my house and I guess he wanted to have sex but I am a virgin. I am not waiting for marriage but I do want to be in a proper relationship with the man. However, I didn't tell him as I was so nervous (big mistake).

After that night the contact/flirting continued for awhile after. However I went away for 2 months and that is when all contact slowly stopped. For the whole two months I could not stop thinking about him. Eventually when I saw him I admitted that I was a virgin and he was so nice about it and said it was not a problem. However whenever I see him I go week at the knees and my heart is racing so fast.

During our many messages we talked about doing a lot of things together which never ended up happening which I am most disappointed about. As I have never felt this way before.

While I was not in love with him and he was never my boyfriend I really do still want to get to know him better as I believe we could have a good time together.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get him interested in me again? At the beginning he did chase me for a while and he did make the first move. I am thinking about asking him for drinks but I am unsure if it is a good idea. I really wish I could get him to see that we could of had a good time together.

I know I should probably just forget him but I seriously can't. I just keep thinking what if….I really just wish I could spend more time with him and get to know him better.

What Guys Said 1

• then tell him that you want to spend more time with him. if you are upfront and honest then the guy will usually be the same way back.

What Girls Said 0