Would the guy give me a second chance?

So last year I met this guy at work and there was a lot of flirty messages exchange between us and we went on a couple of amazing dates. Things progressed and he did come over to my house and I guess he wanted to have sex but I am a virgin. I am not waiting for marriage but I do want to be in a proper relationship with the man. However, I didn't tell him as I was so nervous (big mistake).

After that night the contact/flirting continued for awhile after. However I went away for 2 months and that is when all contact slowly stopped. For the whole two months I could not stop thinking about him. Eventually when I saw him I admitted that I was a virgin and he was so nice about it and said it was not a problem. However whenever I see him I go week at the knees and my heart is racing so fast.

During our many messages we talked about doing a lot of things together which never ended up happening which I am most disappointed about. As I have never felt this way before.

While I was not in love with him and he was never my boyfriend I really do still want to get to know him better as I believe we could have a good time together.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get him interested in me again? At the beginning he did chase me for a while and he did make the first move. I am thinking about asking him for drinks but I am unsure if it is a good idea. I really wish I could get him to see that we could of had a good time together.

I know I should probably just forget him but I seriously can't. I just keep thinking what if….I really just wish I could spend more time with him and get to know him better.

01