Is it possible for the cheater to be heartbroken after a breakup?

Girlfriend cheated on me by making out with another guy. I broke it off as I am heartbroken. She says that she's heartbroken too? What gives? For reference we're both in high school

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She couldn't believe she did that to you and although the kiss may have felt great in the moment,

she didn't realize the severity of it until after.

She hurt herself too which is why she says she is heat broken.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• It's definitely possible, but that doesn't mean what she did was right, or that you should forgive her just because she misses you. You can love someone and cheat on them, and then regret your actions and miss that person, and, yes, feel heartbroken. What she did, though, shows that she doesn't respect and love you in a healthy way. Sorry you got your heart broken. :( I hope you have a speedy recovery!

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think so. If she was really heartbroken as you say, then she wouldn't have cheated on you. she would have showed you that she cared about you by respecting the rules of your relationship. By cheating, not only does that mean that she doesn't respect you, you're probably just a string along or hook up until someone better or hotter comes along. sorry but why would you want to get back with someone who has showed you their true colors about how they feel about you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Regret, sure. Heartbroken? As in feeling like you pulled her heart out, chopped it into little pieces, pushed your stomach through a meat grinder, then discussed it with you until your head hurt? NO. It's exaggeration

0|1
    0|0
  • I think its possible because maybe when she made out with that guy, it meant nothing. You can cheat and it not mean something.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 1

• It's possible because it was a mistake and she probably hates herself for it.

Doesn't mean get back with her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes