Should I dump him after 2 yrs?

So I don't exactly have feelings for this guy anymore, and we have been together for 2 yrs, and I'm not sure I should brake it up, or it would crush him too much. Its really obvious that he loves me, and has for the whole 2 yrs. But I Haven't ever really felt the same, should I just brake it off, or try harder on the relationship?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Break it.

Love takes two, or else it fails. Best to break it now and save even more heartbreak for him, cause his feelings are probably going to get stronger as the years go by.

Oh, and don't use that "you deserve better" bullshit line, you're obviously doing this for yourself, not for him. Hate it when people use that line in order to lie and make it sound like they're doing some grand service to the person they are breaking up with. Just tell the truth.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• break up with him. the longer you prolong a fraudulent relationship the worse it's going to be on this guy. he may be hurt but he'll be more hurt 6months, 1year, 5years or whenever you do decide to break it off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you should. And learn how to be honest with people.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, your feelings aren't going to change and you won't suddenly find yourself in love with him if you try hard enough.

You either feel it or you don't... I had this problem with one of my exes who I was with for 2 1/2 years and just told him one day I loved him as a person and who he is to me, but I wasn't in love and I needed to find that in my life.

It broke his heart and it took awhile for us to be 'just friends' again... but I found my love and it was the best decision I ever made.

0|0
    0|0
  • Break it off. Why keep living a lie? I dated a guy for 4 years and after the second I was done with his abusive and controlling ways. You aren't helping either of you by continuing the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • You two aren't on the same page anymore time to call it quits. But I have to ask, after 2 years, what makes you lose feelings for him? Are you just bored?

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously if youve lost the feelings for him break it off. Tell him how you feel and why you feel youve lost feelings. Don't just randomly break it off, let him know why.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes