Should I dump him after 2 yrs?

So I don't exactly have feelings for this guy anymore, and we have been together for 2 yrs, and I'm not sure I should brake it up, or it would crush him too much. Its really obvious that he loves me, and has for the whole 2 yrs. But I Haven't ever really felt the same, should I just brake it off, or try harder on the relationship?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Break it.

Love takes two, or else it fails. Best to break it now and save even more heartbreak for him, cause his feelings are probably going to get stronger as the years go by.

Oh, and don't use that "you deserve better" bullshit line, you're obviously doing this for yourself, not for him. Hate it when people use that line in order to lie and make it sound like they're doing some grand service to the person they are breaking up with. Just tell the truth.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE