The hypocrisy of cheating.

Nobody wants to be cheated on, the cheater usually doesn't want to end their current relationship, and no one wants to be in a relationship with a cheater...so why does it still happen? I'd really love if we could get some input from people who have cheated before or have been cheated on. Did your cheating partner give reasons?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• People like the security of having someone but want to sleep around. Or they're married and can't get a divorce or don't care to go through all the hassle or would lose a lot in the process but don't get sex from their spouse, or don't like their spouse so they start cheating. Or, in cases when they didn't mean for it to happen, they're hanging out with someone and that person makes a move and they get caught up or something. I mean they're still to blame because they didn't stop it or prevent it from happening or such but they at least didn't plan that one. Some people just can't stay faithful. They care about another person but they just can't help themselves.