Hanging out with my ex again...need advice.

So I have an ex who got back in contact with me recently...we had kind of a bad breakup last time I saw her. But now her and I are talking again and she seems really into seeing me again and seems to have ignored what happened, as in she is talking like nothing happened. Well anyway she invited me out yesterday but it kind of fell through. My friend told me to ask her to go out with our friends Friday night, she has never met him or any of those friends of mine. I asked her and she replied "Aren't we lucky, I don't work Friday so I am down for whatever". Then I thought about it, this would be the first time I had seen her in at least 4 months, do I want that to be with all my friends around? And she hasn't met them, so would it be awkward for her to be in the first time seeing me again also being with a bunch of other people around? I texted her as a follow up that we could hang out just the two of us instead if she wanted and she responded that she was fine with anything.

So what do you think would be better? Go out with a bunch of other people, or do something with just her and I?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Group. And try not to get involved with her. There's no need to relive the past.