Hanging out with my ex again...need advice.

So I have an ex who got back in contact with me recently...we had kind of a bad breakup last time I saw her. But now her and I are talking again and she seems really into seeing me again and seems to have ignored what happened, as in she is talking like nothing happened. Well anyway she invited me out yesterday but it kind of fell through. My friend told me to ask her to go out with our friends Friday night, she has never met him or any of those friends of mine. I asked her and she replied "Aren't we lucky, I don't work Friday so I am down for whatever". Then I thought about it, this would be the first time I had seen her in at least 4 months, do I want that to be with all my friends around? And she hasn't met them, so would it be awkward for her to be in the first time seeing me again also being with a bunch of other people around? I texted her as a follow up that we could hang out just the two of us instead if she wanted and she responded that she was fine with anything.

So what do you think would be better? Go out with a bunch of other people, or do something with just her and I?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Group. And try not to get involved with her. There's no need to relive the past.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I think going out with a group would be better.

Anything with an ex is awkward at first, so this is a good ice breaker. If you guys vibe well enough, then you can ask to see her again, one on one.

Good Luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say go out with a few others, so things won't be too awkward. I mean, she's your ex. Chances are, it would be really quiet and awkward for you if it was just you two alone.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I would suggest not going back to the past. It has never taken me anywhere and before you know it, the lifestyle you had before has suddenly came back. You won't like it usually.

Keep a look out for other girls~

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes