Have you ever been brainwashed by someone who is a psychopath?

My ex boyfriend had unhealthy obsession with me. He lied, had had flings with random girls but would FREAK out if I even talked to another guy, he had the need to control my life because his life is miserable, abused me emotionally, verbally, sexually and almost financially! I am beyond terrified of him. He was infuriated when I dumped him. He was very much obsessed with me and wanted to gain pity from me and wanted me to love him. He was extremely insecure. He was NOT born this way I don't believe anyone is born a psychopath they are heartless and cold people he almost turned me into one! He had severe anxiety from past traumas but he refuses to change and he was scared to lose me. Why are psychopaths so miserable they have destroys someone's live! He had it in him to murder me and get away with it .I have been severely depressed but I am numb. He traumized me to be on his page he cannot deal with what he witnessed as a teenager. I almost want to hate him with a passion but he said I was not allowed to hate him he fed off my trust and naïve ways but he will NEVER change. I don't have proof to expose him that would be dangerous game to play into his web of lies. He hid it so damn well I am hurt and betrayed of course he has NO remorse. But he feeds off my love and pity for his childhood traumas he thinks that is an excuse to be a psychopath because he did have a normal relationships he had me to brainwash and emotionally abuse. But he hid how he had ZERO meaningful relationships before meeting me. He just cannot let things that happened years ago go. He is beyond saving he needs to be locked up so he doesn't hurt anyone else.

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Only WEAK people like yourself get brianwashed. A strong-minded individual doesn't get brainwashed. A Lion does not concern himself with the opinions of a sheep.

• Go ahead and THINK what YOU want about ME. He turned me into a compulsive liar prior to that I ALWAYS told the TRUTH.

• I will pass on that lol.

• Are you being homophobic? I did not choose to be this way if this did not happen I would be 100% straight but it is what, I cannot live a lie anymore. I am only hurting myself. I prayed to become straight but it did not work there is therapy but it is not useful.I doubt it works and it living a lie once again.Have you heard of it?