Why did he say I'm ugly?

My ex told his new girlfriend that I'm ugly... and he's also said it to some of his friends... Realistically though I'm the best looking girl he's ever dated (i've seen them) and even most of his other friends have liked me at a point and think I'm cute...so I don't get it... what the hell?
Edit: He even joked about my looks to some of his buddies when we were initially dating.. I overheard when his buddy asked if I was pretty and he made a face/joke and his friends were like "haha stop man stop"... why was he dating me then I don't get it?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Either he thinks you are ugly or he is bitter about the breakup.

• most likely bitter. why would he have dated her in the first place.

• He pursued me a year before we dated, and asked me out and id said no, and then a year later asked me out again and we started dating... if I'm ugly why ever ask me out?

• As I said maybe you were just his best possible option.