Why did he say I'm ugly?

My ex told his new girlfriend that I'm ugly... and he's also said it to some of his friends... Realistically though I'm the best looking girl he's ever dated (i've seen them) and even most of his other friends have liked me at a point and think I'm cute...so I don't get it... what the hell?
Updates:
Edit: He even joked about my looks to some of his buddies when we were initially dating.. I overheard when his buddy asked if I was pretty and he made a face/joke and his friends were like "haha stop man stop"... why was he dating me then I don't get it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Either he thinks you are ugly or he is bitter about the breakup.

1|0
    0|0
    • most likely bitter. why would he have dated her in the first place.

• Show All
    • He pursued me a year before we dated, and asked me out and id said no, and then a year later asked me out again and we started dating... if I'm ugly why ever ask me out?

• As I said maybe you were just his best possible option.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• For an ego trip obviously.

2|0
    0|0
  • It's his new girlfriend

1|0
    0|0
    • what ?

• He means of course he'd tell his new girlfriend you're ugly. His job isn't to care about your feelings now. It's his job to make his new girl feel like she's the best.

What Girls Said 4

• I would ignore him.

#1 he can't tell his current girlfriend you are pretty or she will get upset and he will get in trouble.

#2 he is being bitter because he was hurt by you

1|0
    0|0
  • Hes bitter so he hating. He's telling himself and others that so he feels better. In reality if he really thogt you were so ugly he wouldn't date you so I mean its what's jealous bitter exs do

1|0
    0|0
  • Hr is just bitterabout the breakup. Lol. Just be glad you are not dating him anymore.you don't deserve a guy who thinks you're ugly. Every girl dshould be pretty at least for the guy they are with.

2|0
    0|0
  • He does that to get over you still

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes