Bf cheats but always end up back together?

so he's cheated on me several times, physical and non physical. I've cheated through text(2). we've been together almost 2 years and we've tried breaking up and not talking but both of us end up not being able to stay away from each other. I don't know what to do. as far as feelings go, I know I miss him and like being around him. its come to a point of putting up with the cheaeting and lying... don't know what to do. don't know why he keeps cheating and coming back saying he loves me. ugh I don't know what to do, any advice

as far as being together, right now we are not together. keeping ourselves away from talking sounds like the healthy thing to do
hmmm more information as I read this I just keep adding things lol. he cheated first, I didnt...

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not really sure what to say. Are you both in the military? It sounds like both of you have issues. Within yourselves. I think, you should give him space. You need to show him you have self worth and that you don't want to live this way anymore.

It sounds like you both love each other. But, there is an underlying issue that needs to be resolved.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Don't put up wih it...leave...plenty guys who will treat you good. Imagine a partner who will care for you sweep you off your feet. You might be OK now but one day at fifty you'll wake up and realize and might realize it was the wrong thin to stay. It's your choice but someone who cheats isn't good. They can't change

• Just dump him and get it over with