When a married man has an affair....do you blame the other woman more?

I was watching a talk show where they had mistresses on. Then they brought on two scorned wives. They totally blamed the mistresses. I do agree that they were in the wrong...but their husband decided to have an affair. No one put a gun to their heads. They act like the man is like a little child with no self control. What do you think?

48

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no way to know who is most to blame because it varies so much from case to case. If the mistress knew he was married I certainly blame her every bit as much as the man.

In many cases I blame the wife as much as, or even more than the husband.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I am just curious...in what case would you blame the wife? Would her denying her husband sex be one of them?

• I completely agree! Why do you think society doesn't see it the way you do?

• Because half of society is women. I see this I guess because I have been lucky to have a very strong sex drive. And I can see how selfish these women are. But they are missing out on a good thing.