What should I do about the guy who broke my heart really badly?

link

link

link

link

link

All those questions were mine, so read them through even the comments please. I know it's long :(

Today we talked again we rarely do now since October 2013.

So we talked and he admitted to regretting not working things with us 100%, that he has kept everything I ever I gave him, to finally washing and cleaning his car Saturday after 5 mths cause he didn't want the scent of me gone, and he kept my hair that he found in his car, that he tries so hard to not think of me. That he misses me and he still has feelings, so many things. He got extremely jealous when I lied and said I have a boyfriend when actually I have a friends with benefits with the one guy friend he's always been jealous of me having in my life. He kept trying to convince me to leave but then said he wants me to be happy. He kept trying to boast about success at work, and working out and getting sexy, I know he was trying to impress me. But he is still with that ex now his girlfriend and he says he regrets her now. What should I do?
gUESS WHAT HE'S A EVEN BIGGER LIAR THAN I THOUGHT. HE RECENTLY HAD A KID WITH THAT FUCKING EX. WHAT A CUNT I AM :'(. He is the best liar i know just wow </3

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl,are you serious?

I didn't read all of those other questions but from what you have written here...he is playing you royally...and YOU are allowing it. Who cares if he didn't wash his car and blah,blah,blah. The point is: HE IS STILL WITH SOMEONE ELSE and he is in no hurry to be with you. He is just spitting words at you as you gobble them up and come on here asking questions with a slight shimmer of hope that he wants you. Get over it. Stop accepting his crumbs. If he wanted you,he would be with you...Period.

Honestly,I think he is just trying to stroke his own ego. Your doing a good job of stroking that for him. Anyway,get over him once and for all.Good luck.