Need help with Guy Insight on this?

he fought to get me, wanted us to be official...became a couple...found texts, back & forth convo's...had "the talk - cut the shit or let me go" he says he chooses us & wants it to work..Valentines morning, look in his cell, see more texts, he tells me "it's not what you think, I know it looks bad" but its a bunch of flirty shh.

my last text to him: if you didn't want something real, you should have let me know, you picked your choice...

His last text to me hours later: you left ya draws but took my sweats, its cool tho, just bought new ones, too funny...

no contact since...

WTF o.O from a guy standpoint, why would you try so hard to get & gain if you still gonna play? makes no sense, please enlighten me...
and wtf kinda last text is that? a part of me wants to ask him, but I feel if I do right now he will feel as tho he has the upper hand. is he playing cool but feels like he fcked up or doesn't he not care & I should just be like screw it for good

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Perhaps it's not worth wasting another second pondering what his motivation is. Think for a moment. Is there anything that I could answer that would make you go, "Oh, now I get it!"

Get out there and find someone you like who likes you back. Good luck and take care.