Need help with Guy Insight on this?

he fought to get me, wanted us to be official...became a couple...found texts, back & forth convo's...had "the talk - cut the shit or let me go" he says he chooses us & wants it to work..Valentines morning, look in his cell, see more texts, he tells me "it's not what you think, I know it looks bad" but its a bunch of flirty shh.

my last text to him: if you didn't want something real, you should have let me know, you picked your choice...

His last text to me hours later: you left ya draws but took my sweats, its cool tho, just bought new ones, too funny...

no contact since...

WTF o.O from a guy standpoint, why would you try so hard to get & gain if you still gonna play? makes no sense, please enlighten me...
Updates:
and wtf kinda last text is that? a part of me wants to ask him, but I feel if I do right now he will feel as tho he has the upper hand. is he playing cool but feels like he fcked up or doesn't he not care & I should just be like screw it for good

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Perhaps it's not worth wasting another second pondering what his motivation is. Think for a moment. Is there anything that I could answer that would make you go, "Oh, now I get it!"

Get out there and find someone you like who likes you back. Good luck and take care.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You're 33. Anyone who texts "you left ya draws" sounds like an immature imbecile. I don't know him, so I don't know his motivations. But you can do better for yourself. Move on and don't worry about him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on...definitely not worth your time

0|0
    0|0
  • try meditation...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Let me put it to you this way...

If you have to have "the talk" with any guy,then he is not that serious about you and you are getting played. You shouldn't have to say to a guy "cut the shit OR let me go". By you saying that you already KNEW something was up,and yet you were trying to magically change him by giving him an ultimatum. IT DOESN'T WORK. If a guy digs you,he will move mountains to be with you. The problem with women today is that we don't EXPECT a man to move a mountain or to show genuine interest,so we settle for weakness and...CRUMBS.

I don't even know why you are surprised by his text or behavior because he clearly didn't respect you BEFORE you found the texts. Guys don't magically become disrespectful overnight...there are ALWAYS signs. The best thing you can do is not give any more energy to the situation. Cry,do whatever you need to and reevaluate what you look for in a partner and how you wish to be treated. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes