How to catch a guy married or not?

How do I know if this man I am around is married or not? please guys ,help me out? need points to figure him out?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• - ring

- is often unavailable with no legit reason

- won't invite you to his house or other public places (or certain places where he might get caught)

- ask him

why are you concerned that he's married?

my feeling is, unless you've just been burned by this and are overly cautious, that if you are worried about it there is probably a reason why

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• ASK HIM IF HE IS MARRIED

LOOK AT HIS FINGER, A WEDDING RING WILL STILL LEAVE A GROOVE/TANLINES

DOES HE APPEAR SHADY OR HIDING SOMETHING? IF SO, WHY ARE YOU EVEN WITH HIM IF HE'S NOT MARRIED?

0|0
    0|0
  • First of all, stop YELLING at him, then you can talk with him and find out his situation and hopefully catch him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know... Ask him?

If you suspect he's married but he's lying to you, ask him to introduce you to his family.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah if he's married or in a relationship your relationship will feel like a secret.cant go out in public together,can't meet any of his family or friends(maybe).he may disappear or you may not hear from him for awhile( this will happen on more than one occasion)

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of married men won't spend time with you during weekends.They also avoid hanging out at certain places like streets,shopping malls,some famous clubs or bars. He won't pick up your phone calls at night,unless he's not home. You can try to call and text him at night.See how he respond to it.I don't think by checking out his finger is a good alternative though because some married men don't wear it.If he never insist to let you meet his family members or friends,that is also another good sign he is taken. Never shows you his place,also an obvious sign.A single man would never hide so many details like this.Only married man does.

0|2
    0|0
  • Check his home.. look at his finger... I've been wearing a ring on my finger for so long that if I took it off you can tell a ring had been there.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes