Is it time to move on from this girl?

Me and this girl work together and started texting quite a bit. She knew I liked her, and I didn't think she wanted to do anything with me but just to be sure I sucked it up and told her I liked her. We talked about it for a few hours and she said some things that came off as very bitchy, but not meaning too. Either way a week later she heard I told someone one of the things she said and I began to get angry at her because of her approaching me about it in the way she did. She began apologizing profusely and at one point I said I should have just stopped caring about you a while ago like everyone told me to. She said its really not you I just don't want to be involved with anyone. We talked for a bit more and she ended with telling me I'm such a sweetheart and I deserve better than her anyway. Are all chances gone, and should I just forget about her?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• just forget about her. she's either not ready for any relationships or thinking about other guy/girl. Move on and find a girl who feels the same about you

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I'm sorry, but you don't, and in all likelihood nor did you ever, have a chance with her. You can't talk someone into liking you, I'm afraid. "It's really not you, I just don't want to be involved with anyone." and "You're such a sweetheart. You deserve better." are all just polite ways of saying that she isn't into you.

Yes, it's time to move on and find someone you like who will return your feelings. You take care now and good luck.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes