Ex dumped me 8 months ago.

Why is ex not removing MY friends from Facebook?

He has no friends on his but followed mine when HE dumped me...he deactivated the account after an argument and just set it to hidden...yesterday logs on to my Facebook to see new friends requests so checks them to see who I knew to add them and there was his friends request I hit ignore and delete pressed didn't know person and not have him send anymore friends requests along with my friends who he doesn't know never met or spoke to still there

Now call me paranoid but if hated someone never wanted to see or hear from them again and told then wanted out of life why reactivate an account you've no pals on and still have exes friends on it?

I don't wish him anywhere near my private life he cut me out his so should stay out of mine

Why is he doing this to me

14

Most Helpful Guy

• You're doing it to yourself.

Make your friends list private.

Make your profile/photos viewable by friends only.

Delete/Block your ex's Facebook account.

Change your Facebook password.

Problem solved.