What do you think of men and women who leave their marriages because they are unhappy?

As in, there partners haven't done anything wrong. (they haven't been neglectful, abusive, dismissive, with holding sex, lack of intimacy, est) They simply don't want to be married anymore. They don't enjoy constantly being around the other person, or having to answer to them. They want to date other people and live their life the way that they want to.

What is your opinion of this? Do you think people like this should stay in a marriage?

I'm not married you all, I'm just asking lol

914

Most Helpful Girl

• Only can a person talk after they have been in the situation at hand. Everybody blah blah blahs talking about I would do this I would do that but let them live this situation they'll end up eating their words. People normally give advice they wouldn't take themselves so be careful what you let get to you. I don't think it's selfish. I apologize for sounding juvenile but YOLO. You only live once and you are going to sacrifice your happiness so you can fit in with society's expectations of a marriage? "stick it out" "you took vows". Fuck that, shit changes. More than likely when you weren't with the right person to start. I have seen so many fucked up marriages where the woman and sometimes the man are punishing themselves for who they married by staying with them regardless of misery. It's selfish to not care about your mate and put them through your miserable face and your up to par vibe. What are you going to do? Play actress all your life by portraying a happy wife? Well that's not going to get you an Oscar. lol. I refuse to live that way! And I advice that to everyone. Be the woman/man you would want your daughter to be. If you need to talk without being judged hmu :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE