Do your boyfriend really mean when he say its over?

My boyfriend said he will break up with me if I didn't prove somethin to him what do think I should do about that. Now he moved with his brother nd his brother don't have wifi I have no way getting in contact with him now smh what do I do. Do I wait until he contact me insead or do I just worry like I'm doin now. I'm worried like a mf tbh.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm...this sounds like a stupid situation. Its hard to answer this because I'm not sure what he wants you to prove. Either way...i don't like " or else" situations. You have no respect for yourself if you allow someone to threaten you in such a way. By him saying that to you obviously means he doesn't care if he loses you. Now its got you all worried. Please. If someone would dare try and give me an ultimatum like that,I would rather wall away. It takes TWO people to create a loving and lasting relationship. If someone is not willing to work on it in a mature manner,then its time to move on. It honestly seems like he is doing that already,but you haven't quite gotten the memo. Good luck.