Need some help girls! Please

Once I was in love with a girl a very good friend of mine who knows me very well. Days went and I felt she's getting closer to me and one day I though of asking and proposed to her, there was brief silince and she replied that she never felt that way, so I understood and apologize d to her for making uncomfortable. From then she started talking to me about her personal feelings, everthing about her. Now she was getting really closer to me. The moment was so joyous after a long time I felt so lively. Since past few years was very turbulent loosing my parents in quick succession was traumatic and was never fully recovered from it. I have a elder sister and we help each other to stand against the storms of our life. My girl friend's arrival made my life look so good and pleasant once again. But a day came when my girl friend told me that she will marry a guy of her parent's choice and will never commit a love marriage. I was taken aback and put myself together and prepared myself and understood her. I like her very much for what she is and I really respect her decision. I calmly distanced me from her but she wanted me to be her best friend, I even tried to be but couldn't, one day she insisted me to talk normally at that time finally I expressed myself and said that I can't be a hippocrate of having one thing(love) in mind and being(friend) another for your satisfaction, I was I don't know but I said those words and asked her to stop talking to me as I did and finally it ended. Its been a year now lifes good Jobs good lot of things improved and even heard that she's fine with her family now, but for me there was never a person to love, share, lisern to, have fun. I missed something and lost something I couldn't remember. Help me please..

21

Most Helpful Girl

• The arranged marriage is tough for you I understand that. But please don't be so hung up on her because you were the one that let her go. You didn't want to be her friend but that was the only way to keep her in your life. I strongly advise that you start meeting other girls and trying to connect with them. That ships sailed...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE