An ex is an ex for a reason right?

I posted a question on here some time back about my controlling ex.

Due to circumstances on her end (as she claims, and her insecurities) she did not want to be with me, fast forward to now, she wants to try and get back. I keep discouraging, and making excuses (which I know is bad) I don't want her knowing my business I'm with someone (since its none of her business who I'm with) but she won't go away. this is the 3x I changed my cell # to avoid this person from calling me. What do I do? I keep discouraging them but they want to keep trying. And I'm just tired of it.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell her you are not interested in her anymore and then cut off all contact with her.