An ex is an ex for a reason right?

I posted a question on here some time back about my controlling ex.

Due to circumstances on her end (as she claims, and her insecurities) she did not want to be with me, fast forward to now, she wants to try and get back. I keep discouraging, and making excuses (which I know is bad) I don't want her knowing my business I'm with someone (since its none of her business who I'm with) but she won't go away. this is the 3x I changed my cell # to avoid this person from calling me. What do I do? I keep discouraging them but they want to keep trying. And I'm just tired of it.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell her you are not interested in her anymore and then cut off all contact with her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• If she knows that there is someone else in your life she may leave you alone. you don't need to say who or anything else, but I think if she knows that there is someone else in your life she will stop trying to get back together with you.

0|1
    0|0
  • There are two sides to every story. now most normal women will NOT pursue a man that hard to the extent of 3x changing your number... it goes into stalker league at that point.

Don't lead her on. Don't lie about not having someone, by not being honest, you are misleading her, making her think she has a chance.

You have to give this one shot of purely being HONEST, unless you want to string her along as a back-up. So be honest with yourself too, you're getting something out of this. You are flattered by the effort and her attention. Your ego feels good knowing she left you but she came back, so stop and acknowledge maybe that at some level, you are doing this to hurt her and get even?

Just tell her the truth. You are with someone, you are not free, and you are not going back to her. I'm sure this will put an end to it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Tell her you're not interested. No more excuses. Wash your hands.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes