Should I brake up?

am with this girl for like one years now. the problem here she keeps returning to her abusive ex .then back to me when he hurts her or beat the crap out of her , I have decided at some point that this should come to an end. the next day I got a call from her she was crying like hell telling me that she won't do it again and she will leave him for ever, so I said OK for the last time, but this time I went careful I need my guarantees. and I won't do such thing to no one but someone learn from his mistakes I put a sms log on her phone to see if she is goanna text him after month and half of her major brake up with him he texted her and she replayed to him that she miss him and they will meet soon I did every thing I can to stop this from happening yet she can't change should I leave her or somehow help her if she don't know right thing to do I love her really but if she ain't willing to change then why waste time potential guys should I leave her ? she think she loves him to me it's a Stockholm syndrome she also say she loves me am lost because I really have feeling for her

• Leave her
  • Give her support to over come her bad habbit
guys I need more your personal opinion screw the poll thanks
i told her i have a feeling that she is talking to her ex and that I ask her for the sake of our relation that she block his number on her cell and not talking with him she started to say am not talking with him and I am crazy controlling person !

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, she has a psychological disorder. That's a red flag. You should've broke it off a long time ago with her. Women like that.. excuse me I mean girls like that should have no place in your life. If she's returning to her ex, she's probably banging him... while you guys are still dating? Have you lost your marbles? Dude, she's not taking you seriously and she's disrespecting you.

She clearly still has feelings for her ex, I'm sorry man. You have to do what's right and what's HEALTHY for you now and break it off with this girl. I guarantee you will have issues with her later if you continue this relationship. You let her disrespect you. You showed her that you have no backbone and you let her walk over you like a doormat. To avoid being used and abused you should've been more like "WTF?" and completely questioned her about why she's going over to see her ex, if she still insisted that's when you show her the door and say bye, have a nice life. Break it off with this girl, be direct and stand up for yourself like a man. She's the one that's been showing dominance in your relationship and she's using you, reverse that shit. You need to cut bait and start dating some other girls that aren't still crazy for their ex's dick. Do what's best for you, not what's best for her.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE