Why does my ex want to know if I'm seeing someone?

We've been broken up 2 years now and it was kind of rough. We don't keep in touch although we do attend the same school but we never see each other. Today I had lunch with a mutual friend of ours and she told me that he asked her if I was seeing someone. Why would he care after 2 years?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Jonny has a point. He obviously wants SOMETHING from you. But he could still care about you, and it's been growing because of a number of reasons. There is also a small chance that he's not still over you but don't let that go to your head or it'll drive you crazy. Have you tried asking him why he asked?