Why does my ex want to know if I'm seeing someone?

We've been broken up 2 years now and it was kind of rough. We don't keep in touch although we do attend the same school but we never see each other. Today I had lunch with a mutual friend of ours and she told me that he asked her if I was seeing someone. Why would he care after 2 years?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Jonny has a point. He obviously wants SOMETHING from you. But he could still care about you, and it's been growing because of a number of reasons. There is also a small chance that he's not still over you but don't let that go to your head or it'll drive you crazy. Have you tried asking him why he asked?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Well it's clear he's angling for something... either he wants a relationship or to be FWB... it's nothing to do with 'caring'. Because honestly if he didn't want something, yeah he wouldn't give a shit.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• maybe he think that there's still hope to get back with you or he wanna know if you are still single or not...if yes then he might think that you are not able to move on because you still love him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes