Would you wear things from your ex?

ladies, simple question.

would you or would you not wear things that your ex gave you over your time together? ie necklaces, watches, bracelets, etc..

why or why not?

thanks

84

Most Helpful Girl

• i do...unless it was personalized just for us as a couple then heck no. other than that, I see no reason to let a perfectly good pair of ____to go to waste. I wear his tie too...it has kitties on it :o

i even keep the hand written stuff and everything cause it was cute. it was my past. I have no reason to throw away my past. that and I mayy be a hoarder lol

but seriously. how can I throw away a perfectly good pair of clothes or stuff animals I find extremely cute? or throw away their handmade necklace that they melted down for me... that I already broke it cause it was ugly lol I plan to melt it down to use the metal for other stuff. but hey I'm reusing it and I still have it. still counts