Do you believe ex bf's when they say 'it's going to take me a long time to get over you?'

Do you believe ex bf's when they say 'it's going to take me a long time to get over you?'

I haven't talked to my ex really in over 2 months. from time to time I think about our memories together but have tried to move on, work on myself

so how long do you take to get over someone if it was an almost 3 year deal?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really believe guys when they say that. I was with a guy for a while and he would always tell me things like "I'll always love you. No one would ever compare to you. You're so amazing, if we breakup I'll never find anyone that I'll love more." After we brokeup, he met some chick a few weeks later and jumped into a relationship with her.He says the exact same things to her that he said to me.

I think depending on the situation, it could take a while.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2

• Yes it all depends for example my highschool sweetheart and i broke up almost 2 years ago i was his last girlfriend we were crazy in love. Prob still loves me i do too. Anyways at the time he told me its not going to be easy getting over me... he proved it. As for your situation its a gamble but if he doesn't date for awhile or rebounds and acts sooo in love where its unaturual then he's not over you.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, when I'm done.. he may as well not exist because I don't think of him at that point.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes