Do you believe ex bf's when they say 'it's going to take me a long time to get over you?'

I haven't talked to my ex really in over 2 months. from time to time I think about our memories together but have tried to move on, work on myself

so how long do you take to get over someone if it was an almost 3 year deal?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really believe guys when they say that. I was with a guy for a while and he would always tell me things like "I'll always love you. No one would ever compare to you. You're so amazing, if we breakup I'll never find anyone that I'll love more." After we brokeup, he met some chick a few weeks later and jumped into a relationship with her.He says the exact same things to her that he said to me.

I think depending on the situation, it could take a while.