I was the other guy and they were married. Is it just as bad?

So there have been two women in the past that have slept with me that were married. Now they basically told me their marriages were already over. I really didn't care as it was just sex. Does that make it just as bad in your opinions? I know marriages can be really long to "finalize" but do you feel it was alright for them to go off with me like that? Would others judge me if they knew that I was voluntarily screwing married women?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• There are many Men And many Women out there who cheat on their spouses, and of course, it's not fair to their own spouses. If they decide to pick up on an "innocent bystander" like yourself, let's say, and you were never looking for anything More than a good time Charley, it just makes them Still appear as the Cheating Charlies they are, and you're Still off the hook. If I am to simply Judge the situation at hand here, you are merely this single guy who is just playing the field, not putting labels on anyone or even----judging them-----even if it Is "voluntarily screwing married women."xx

• To me I feel like the court system makes it complicated. Like these women's marriages were already over and they couldn't do anything about it. One of them is struggling to divorce and her husband's already off with other women as it is. She is trying to get the divorce going and it's taking forever.

• I rest my case then.. dismissed:)) xx