Was a break up the best decision?

I broke up with my bf of 3 years because I felt like he wasn't being proactive about moving out and making an effort to make me feel special (voiced this to him in the past many times). I told him i'll always be there for him and I don't want to play the no contact silent treatment.

At age 25, I need him to be serious not only about our life but his as well. I never wanted to break up because in every other way he is so perfect. His birthday is coming up, what should i do?

Thanks!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Break up was the best decision. But I wouldn't sit around waiting for him. Which it sounds like you still plan on doing to some extent. I think a card is sufficient for his birthday.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You asked about this situation already. Just to be CLEAR, you dumped HIM because he is dragging his feet to move in with you. You remind me of women who operate on a very STRICT life timeline, and in the end... they never get what they want. Why? Because they realize too late that you can't FORCE someone to move faster than they are willing to.

That was the only reason you cited I guess thinking he would suddenly change his mind. If this person truly is the love of your life, then you made a rash decision. And now you're back once again asking what to do for his birthday. Do what a friend would do. get him a birthday card. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes