His mom still talks to his ex girlfriend...?

He was in a relationship with her for 5+ years, and they broke up. So I understand that they knew each other... but how would you feel that they still talk :( his mom like comments on her public Facebook profile saying "hows my girl?" it kind of bothers me but i can't make comments. im not even friends with her on fb, and i barely see his mom...

part of me feels like i should just break up with him. I feel like the family will always want her... the reason they split is because he would not propose. so i keep having constant fear he will just return to her. it sucks cause i really like him and in the end i just feel like i will be the one gettin hurt... his ex does not even know about me,. everyone else does friends and family but her.

does anyone believe in hope? should I let this go for a year and end it to see where things go?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Let it go for a year? No. Just let it go. Period. Fact is it's not in your control and you don't now nor will ever have the right as a girlfriend or daughter-in-law to take up issue with it.

Although you may find it hurtful it has nothing to do with you.