Is my girlfriend cheating on me?

My girlfriend has this "cousin", there not really cousins just really good friends, I'm kinda wondering if something else is going on between them, she also use to live with him, and he will massage her too. Should I be worried or am I just trippin?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I just broke up with my girlfriend because of a situation like this... Except I was the one who had a really close female friend and my girlfriend was the one getting suspicious... So much so that got extremely jealous and blindsided me with what I thought were ridiculous demands... She was so upset and had herself so convinced that she wouldn't listen to reason. So we broke up... Long story short... Make sure you have all the facts before you confront your girlfriend about it, and do not make unreasonable demands, because who do you think she's going to keep around her boyfriend or a person who is like family to her?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Okay so you can't possibly know if she is or is not cheating, unless she or he comes out and admit it. So stop trying to guess and instead look at what you do know:

1. She hangs out with another male, a lot
    2. She considers him like family and they are so comfortable around each other that physical contact is normal.
    3. Does she put him before you?

You have to ask yourself if this is something you can accept in a partner. I know personally I could never be okay with this scenario, even if my boyfriend wasn't cheating. Everyone is different though...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• You have reasons for both. It could be nothing but it could be something - hard to tell. No one should be opinionated on such things. Best to find out for yourself :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll have to provide a bit more context than this short question to get any reasonable answers. How is her behavior to him? Do they go off together alone?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes