Is my girlfriend cheating on me?

My girlfriend has this "cousin", there not really cousins just really good friends, I'm kinda wondering if something else is going on between them, she also use to live with him, and he will massage her too. Should I be worried or am I just trippin?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I just broke up with my girlfriend because of a situation like this... Except I was the one who had a really close female friend and my girlfriend was the one getting suspicious... So much so that got extremely jealous and blindsided me with what I thought were ridiculous demands... She was so upset and had herself so convinced that she wouldn't listen to reason. So we broke up... Long story short... Make sure you have all the facts before you confront your girlfriend about it, and do not make unreasonable demands, because who do you think she's going to keep around her boyfriend or a person who is like family to her?