He cheated with hookers... where do I go from here?

My husband started cheating with hookers shortly after we got married and I got pregnant... I've stayed for a 6 months so far after finding out... is it worth it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He clearly has no intention of ever being faithful. He could have even given you an STD, while pregnant, and thereby getting your baby sick. He is selfish and has endangered your life, and the life of his own child. My advice would be to divorce him.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• That's a question for you to answer. Will you be able to be with someone who bangs hookers behind your back? Is there any hint from him that there is a flaw in his personality and behavior and he's working to change that behavior?

0|0
    0|0
  • I say you have to go to marriage counselling. May be there is hope?

0|0
    1|0
  • maybe try to spice up your marriage life or something

0|0
    0|0
  • What is he not getting from you, that he feels that he needs to get it from a hooker?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Girl, you need to drop him. I know you have a child together, but how effed up is this? You don't know what kind of diseases he could be bringing back home to YOU. His infidelity of course is an issue, but so is your health. I would leave him. I would never be able to trust him ever again. EVER. If the trust is gone, so is the relationship. Sadly you didn't know who you were marrying. If you have to ask people if its worth it for you to stay... then you're already gone.

Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • He told you he is cheating you with hookers or you found out by yourself?
    Well, it's so disrespectful, if you are not having sex with him, he should at least talk to you about it. If you are having sex with him, then I am so sorry to say that, you married a son of a b*** :(
    Sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • One of the things I'm scared of being in a relationship with a cheater is STD or AIDS, personally I would let this one go but would still let him be involved with the parenting of our child if he's still up for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • that's a sticky situation. if he apologized and vowed to stop i would think about staying in the relationship. i would keep an eye on him though.

0|0
    0|0
  • What explanation did he give you?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes