Girls, my close friend (A girl) broke up with me after knowing my feelings for her. I don't know what to do?

This girl I met in summer semester in university, became really close friend of mine and I ended uo falling for her. She did showed the signs like jealousy when I lied that I like someone else and seeing her getting all possesive I dropped it right there. My only intention was to know how she feels about me and I think I got that right. So, after waiting for 2 months I finally told her and she rejected me. She didn't wanted to talk anymore and that's what still hurts me the most. I really loved her ans still do but we haven't been talking since months now. She is leaving this year and I really feel empty everyday. I tried moving on and I thought I did but I realized after seeing her in my class once again that I am still not over her. Her presence cause a sudden rush of those feelings of love and pain that I have been trying to get rid off unleashed inside me. I always used to hope and pray to god that if possible then please send her back to my life and this time for good but her ignorance always made me doubt myself. She kept ignoring me for months and even after we were in the same class recently. But I noticed a change inside her as I saw her noticing me and looking at me when we were talking to our friends and that too far away but I saw her doing that. And recently in a public place we end up seeing each other and she smiled at me. She looked at me first and moved her eyes in a way saying hi. I was so shocked to believe what just happened and I didn't even initiate anything this time. So from that day and incident I have been really thinking a lot about her and wandering whether her feelings are changed or not an all that. Tbh it did gave me a hope but also an uncertainty that makes me restless. She told me while breaking up that she will never love me. If she really meant it then she should have continued ignoring me coz at least I won't be feeling this all over again. Is there really something changed or different in her?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she is not seeing you as a "boyfriend" anymore, but more as a friend. That can also be it. :) I don't really know. Get in touch with her and she if there is something different going on.

• I have been trying since the day she smiled at me but haven't seen her since then. Although we go to same university but she switched that particular lab to other location closer to her house. I still saw her car on campus but haven't met her. Do you think it's good to approach her coz you know she said we can't talk and I will never love you. Good bye and all that. But also she f*in smiled after ignoring me for a long time too! I m just nervous. dnt wnt to make her uncomfortable.

• Haha yeah:) But I wasn't able to finish the convo. I asked her about her brother coz she's close to him and tht was the last text I sent but she didn't reply to that. I guess coz it was late and she might have just slept or something. So I text her "goodnight and take care:)"I waited whole day yesterday to hear from her but got nothing:(I don't know what time she's at school otherwise I would hv talked to her in person.

• But I was so happy to hear from her. We talked after 5 months now and the way it ended before I never thought she would talk to me. I still get reminded of her words that she said while breaking up. lolWhat shud I say next when I text her? I want to ask her out for a coffee like to catch up but will it be too soon?