How do I get my ex to leave me alone?

I was seeing him since last August , somewhat on and off and very hot and cold. One minute he's very jealous of my male friends and committed to making our relationship work, and the next he's telling me he only wants a hookup relationship and that he never wants to see me again. My roommate is scared of him to the point that she's afraid he's going to come to our apartment and hurt me because of the crazy stunts he's pulled in the past.

After our 2nd breakup I ignored him, and of course he says he "made a mistake" 2 days later. I made it clear that this time we were officially done and broken up. He did not take it well. We have been no contact for 3 weeks. I saw him at the gym and we both ignored each other. A few days ago he deleted me off Facebook after liking and commenting on a bunch of girls photos, and posting statuses about how great it is being single. Then last night I got the barrage of drunken "I miss you, I'm sorry, let's talk" texts and voicemails.

Why is he acting this way and how do I get him to stop for good? Clear communication on my part doesn't seem to work. Blatant ignoring only seems to make him angry and makes it worse.

Thanks for any advice.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you need to full out ignore the guy. Does he even sound mature to you?

A mature guy would either tell you he WANTS a RELATIONSHIP.. or he wants a HOOKUP. He wouldn't go both ways. Since he can't make his mind up. it means you need to move on and ignore him.

Just ignore him and if he does anything crazy tell him you will call the cops. And tell the guy to grow up. REAL MEN do not act this way, he's more like a little boy who can't handle rejection. This will be good for him, because he will GROW after this incident and learn from it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Tell him this "Dont talk to me, dont speak to me, dont look at me. Shut the fu*k up"

See if that works, if not just block his number and communication. If you see him at the gym just ignore him.

Good luck! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • You can get a No Contact Order that prohibits him from contacting you at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • You will most likely break up a 3rd and 4th etc. He will be out of your life when you truly want him out of your life. Usually breaking up one time is the right thing to do. Good luck and stay safe

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Give him the silence treatment and if he keeps on harassing you then contact the police *personal experience*. psychopaths are like lice you think you get rid of them and they show up out of nowhere!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes