What questions should I have planned for my ex friend during our meeting with the heads of University?

Back on December 13th I was viciously attacked by my ex friend and neighbour in my previous dorms. Unprovoked, he sprayed deodorant at my face with a lighter.

Only just recently I learnt that he had been consciously spreading lies to many of my friends who don't speak to me any more. Not only that but he's been a major contributor to my ex and I not getting back together.

For weeks I have been catching her staring at me and looking away immediately after we made eye contact.

But any way, I'm to have a meeting either at the end of this week or some time next week with my ex friend and certain members from the University disciplinary board.

I've got a couple questions in mind for him:

1- Why and to what benefit?
2- Do you have anything against me?

The dean who I talked to last week mentioned that, along with all other Universities globally, this University will not tolerate such acts.

We, together with 2 other people who were present at the time, were asked to write witness statements and I can safely say he's cornered.

I especially want him to go around and tell my friends and ex what he did and that he lied.

11