Did he manipulate me or did he just move on?

My ex boyfriend told me we might as well break up because his dad wouldn't let us be together anyway, and was going to force him to break up with me. I believed him, and broke up with him. I wasn't over him. Today, I was at my locker, which has a mirror in it, and saw him standing in the hallway behind me. Some girl came up and he said oh where's your next class, ill walk you too it." The class was in the direction I was standing and I decided to walk away then. I later found out that he liked this girl before we started dating. I am just irately mad that he tricked me into dumping him, and that he wouldn't just be honest with me that there was someone else.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he did that because he didn't want to hurt your feelings... even though he was being immature and sort of a coward. The only thing you can do is move and hold your head up. Sure it was a dick move on his behalf, but its high school and not everyone is as mature as your are. Forget him and leave him in the dust. Good luck.