You caught your significant other cheating. Immediate reaction?

Say for instance that you walked in on them doing it with someone else.
Or you saw a text or heard a voice-mail that gave it away.
What would be your immediate reaction?

Would you start screaming at them and throwing things and just become destructive?
Or would you turn on your heel and walk out the door and never answer any text/calls from you "ex" ever again?

If this has actually happened to you, how did you react in the past? Would you react differently were it to happen again? If so, describe.

159

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd want a confrontation to talk to him - let him know, get his side, probably verbally bash him a bit. I would want to get it all out so I can be rid of the baggage.

It would be cool to have some sort of payback though. Like exposing his infidelity so people see what sort of guy he is. Guys like that probably value themselves or their ego more than anything else, so a hit in their reputation would probably be more damaging than drama.