Jewelry from your ex? if your partner wore it?

the jewelry you received from your ex, would you wear it? I was given a watch, necklace chain and promise ring. I dont wear the promise ring, however i do wear the necklace and watch sometimes. What were you given and do you wear it? why? and if your partner was wearing something from their ex would you care? or would you rather they just not tell you?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• I still wear my diamond stud earrings almost everyday, they were a birthday gift from my ex husband. I view it the same as I would a gift from my mom or dad. I wouldn't care if he wore something his ex gave him. It's his. And she is his ex for a reason. I do not however wear my old wedding band or engagement ring. I've kept them to give to my kids at age appropriate times, but they stay put away. If the conversation comes up just make sure you make it clear that it's not a sentimental attachment, you just like the watch (or necklace). It's just a object and you don't wear it to reminisce about your ex.