I cheated with my friend, do you think his girlfriend would still be upset a month later?

I used to like my friend, let's called him Stephen and he had a girlfriend, Serena.
They dated for about two months and then were on a break. One night we went clubbing, Stephen and I ended up making out (I know it's bad and I feel horrible about what happened). A few days later they broke up.

A month later on Facebook , she's posts a song about cheaters on his wall as a joke, do you think she's still upset or would you assume that she's over what happened?
Updates:
Sorry the title should be EX-girlfriend ** they're not together anymore, they broke up and have remained that way since. I believe they're just friends now.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She might be able to joke about it with him now, but I don't think she'll ever be fully over it. It's a long lasting sign that a person can't be fully trusted, and that kind of trust can likely never be fully repaired.

The only way they'll be getting back together is if she thinks he's worth risking her trust with again. I know I wouldn't have forgiven either person. I might make jokes referencing it, but there'd be a bit of spite and bitterness in my words, even if I masked it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Women don't get over things. You should know that.

0|2
    0|0
  • I would be over it personally. I can't speak for her though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would assume that she'll dislike you forever.

0|1
    0|0
  • She may hold a lifelong grudge.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I believe in fate, and what is meant to be will be. Even if it wasn't You who would have lip locked with him, it would of been another "cheating heart" who would have.
    By her posting songs about cheaters on his Facebook wall, tells me she is trying to be brave, and is merely covering up for the embarrassment of their break up. And she wants him to know what a slime ball he is, and perhaps is directing it to anyone who she may suspect was the culprit with him.
    She most likely is dying inside, and is just being "Three times a lady" about it. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • Uh... I don't just get over being cheated on. I know a lot of people argue that since they were on a break it doesn't count as cheating but since they got back together so quickly it kind of blurs the line to where I would still consider it cheating.

And yes. I would still be very upset about it after a month. It's ONLY a month! That's 30 days to stew on what happened.

Actually I wouldn't even BE with him after that happened but to answer your question, yeah, I'd bet it still upsets her.

0|2
    0|0
    • sorry just to clarify, they're exes now. They broke up and haven't gotten back together.

Recommended myTakes