I cheated with my friend, do you think his girlfriend would still be upset a month later?

I used to like my friend, let's called him Stephen and he had a girlfriend, Serena.
They dated for about two months and then were on a break. One night we went clubbing, Stephen and I ended up making out (I know it's bad and I feel horrible about what happened). A few days later they broke up.

A month later on Facebook , she's posts a song about cheaters on his wall as a joke, do you think she's still upset or would you assume that she's over what happened?
Sorry the title should be EX-girlfriend ** they're not together anymore, they broke up and have remained that way since. I believe they're just friends now.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• She might be able to joke about it with him now, but I don't think she'll ever be fully over it. It's a long lasting sign that a person can't be fully trusted, and that kind of trust can likely never be fully repaired.

The only way they'll be getting back together is if she thinks he's worth risking her trust with again. I know I wouldn't have forgiven either person. I might make jokes referencing it, but there'd be a bit of spite and bitterness in my words, even if I masked it.