Reasons given for a breakup, is this a real reason or no?

When a guy tells a girl he broke up with her because he felt he didn't deserve her, or love, that's usually a load of crap and there is a real reason that he just doesn't want to tell right? Or am I wrong?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I think the main reason for breakups is the person breaking it off feels no attraction. But that isn't always the case. The breakup could be due to dishonesty or cheating, go their feelings hurt, these days found out they were dating a sister or cousin, any reason really.

0|0
    0|0
    • I fee like he wanted a "hall pass" honestly. Like.. I don't know I just don't trust ha. Thanks for your answer

• Show All
    • I am not prepared. So I'm just pulling the "I don't care card" and man, talk about ruined trust with one after another.. I think love is just heartbreak in disguise

• But please don't assume what I suggest is the reason. I only made some assumptions based on my own past experiences and it may not even be the case at all. I don't want to get you down. It's not the end. Stay strong and cheer up! Love isn't easy to understand I know.

What Girls Said 1

• People can break up for any reason they choose. They can leave someone because they don't drink enough water.

You don't need to explain to someone why you want to leave.

0|0
    0|0
    • They do if they ask you back out four days later

• Show All
    • Ask you back four days later, exactly just like my x girl friend tried with me. Didn't work out like she planed though.

• That's what I was thinking too

Recommended myTakes