Saw this text from my girlfriend to her ex?

I know it's not ok to snoop through her phone but I did. I was suspicious how she was acting. I know they have been texting back and forth but didn't know the contents. This is one texting conversation I found-

Her: Please know that I never stopped loving you and never will.
Him: I feel the same.
Her: I know. We F'd up.
Him: We did. It is hard.
Her: I know. But we will be ok at some time.

Been dating her for a year and a half. They are in contact 3 or 4 times a week. What do you think?

by the way - she broke up with him.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• She may just feel bad for leaving him but doesn't want him back in any way. I left a guy I was engaged with to be with the the man of my dreams. I've felt bad about it just because he did nothing wrong, treated me wonderfully and I hurt him. I've stayed in contact at times just out of guilt. however I've not said anything about loving him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE