Do cheaters justify their behaviors mentally?

I was cheated multiple times on in high school by the same girl and she denied it. She was hanging out with exes constantly. One she was getting drunk and stoned with constantly and the other ex she snuck into her room late at night (she tells me this and when we were together it was obvious the guy just wanted sex). Her reasoning was insane too. She'd say "I wouldn't sleep with him! His dick's too big!" The other drugged ex she criticized for being "too small." What gives?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes cheaters lie and justify their behavior. They want to cheat, they're going to say any crazy thing they can think of to do whatever they want, with whomever they want.

That is why, if you take a cheater back, you are simply giving them the green light to keep cheating.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE