All that's to say I loved this girl with all my heart and I tried to be the best boyfriend I could possibly be, flowers, chocolates, specials things out of the blue. Now that things are over between us, and it's been made clear that it's over, how do I move on? Things remind me of us and plans we talked about and I need to figure out how to deal with the breakup emotions and put them away to keep searching for what I'm looking for, a relationship that will last the test of time. Thoughts? and just so you know, you're time and suggestions mean a lot to me, so thank you.
Most Helpful Girl
First one is always really hard. It sounds like she moved on in her mind a while ago. The going out with friends and not making time for you was basically a massive indicator to say I'm going to be breaking up with you in a couple of months. It is going to be really hard, but trust me you will eventually move on.
1. Do NOT get into another relationship before you have moved, just because you need love.
2. You were and are a person with interests before you were with her, so list what those are.
3. List all things you liked about her and all the things that really annoyed you.
4. Cry about, don't hold your feelings in, when you feel bad let it out.
5. List all things you have wanted to do with your life and start doing them. You have no one to hold you back.
Time will heal you. Not for a while but you will get better, it is a slow process.1