Whats the worst you've done/said after breaking things off with a friend/SO?

I told her everything she's been doing to me for the past year, being manipulative. I told her she doesn't deserve me, even as a friend and that she only goes for guys that treat her like crap. Even that her current BF is almost the exact same as her psycho EX. She was calling me for a month after I thought I got her out of my life in the middle of the night... fingering herself. That's what I described to her BF after that fight.

No kidding I should have handled this better, I just couldn't help myself after all the shit she's put me through. Whats the worst you've done to someone when you were mad?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I told an ex that she was she-devil and that she would die alone, because she was manipulative bitch who never got her fathers approval and expressed her anger on her significant others.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE