How to hide love bites from another guy?

I know I shouldn't be in this position to begin with and I'm a horrible person. I had a little fun with my long term friends with benefits while I've just started seeing another guy. Now I've two large red hickeys on my neck. I'll be seeing the new guy on Thursday night.

How can I hide them from him if he'll be getting so close/kissing my neck? I assume any makeup will have worn of by the morning. Is there even a viable excuse? Would severe sunburn cover it up?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's begin with no you aren't a horrible person.

Try this stuff, did some research since I'm no expert at hiding hickeys (I love them on me :D) https://www.wikihow.com/Hide-a-Hickey

3|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for selecting me the MH (earlier BA) :D I wholly appreciate your thoughtful & kind gesture :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Try to use a scarf or something to hide it.. and don't let em kiss u in a day light place.. try to delay it for a bar or an apartment.. so it will be a little bit darker. You start kissing him in similar places giving em bites too, to encourage em for the same and of course you can tell em later on they were his kisses..

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• concealer, foundation and cosmetic powder. Keep applying them when you can. Or else pretend he did it. Good luck.

3|0
    0|0
  • severe sunburn? with your brain... better yet ket the kitchen knife and cut them off.

3|0
    0|0
    • Yeah this i guess.. "Oh no i missed these two spots on my neck with sun screen" haha

• There isn't a viable excuse honestly, that's why I like getting or giving hickeys I just make sure when dressed you can't see them

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes