Screwed up a perfect relationship. Foolproof way to win her back!?

I broke up with my girlfriend a month ago. I don't know why I did. I just woke up one day and felt distant. I thought if I left to SF for the weekend and a few days for a business meet things would spark again. Well I felt more apart than ever I felt I needed space. She never did anything was the sweetest girl around. My ideal mate (loves kids, active in the community helping others, active in general, cooks and cleans, isn't afraid to get what she wants and just a down to earth sweetheart). We had the relationship where she always came over for dinner to chat with the parents. She kept half her stuff here and cooked me breakfast or lunch and I made her dinner. That perfect relationship where you are very comfortable with each other that you don't care how you look or what comes out (burping, farting, shitting etc) and still love each other. I miss her more and more everyday after two weeks of realizing what I just lost for a selfish reason. I should of talked to her I know but I left her hysterical. She was severely depressed after the break up because it basically came out of nowhere. I talked to her friends about this and they said to do something big and sweet to win her back. I mean I know my mistake I guess I just needed a bit of space and I should of talked it out.

71

Most Helpful Girl

• did you go out with other girls after breakup?

• Never cheated on her. Never looked at another girl while with her. Thought about finding someone else but rejected the idea. It would just be a rebound.

• No thank you. I will wait for her.

• good decision...