Screwed up a perfect relationship. Foolproof way to win her back!?

I broke up with my girlfriend a month ago. I don't know why I did. I just woke up one day and felt distant. I thought if I left to SF for the weekend and a few days for a business meet things would spark again. Well I felt more apart than ever I felt I needed space. She never did anything was the sweetest girl around. My ideal mate (loves kids, active in the community helping others, active in general, cooks and cleans, isn't afraid to get what she wants and just a down to earth sweetheart). We had the relationship where she always came over for dinner to chat with the parents. She kept half her stuff here and cooked me breakfast or lunch and I made her dinner. That perfect relationship where you are very comfortable with each other that you don't care how you look or what comes out (burping, farting, shitting etc) and still love each other. I miss her more and more everyday after two weeks of realizing what I just lost for a selfish reason. I should of talked to her I know but I left her hysterical. She was severely depressed after the break up because it basically came out of nowhere. I talked to her friends about this and they said to do something big and sweet to win her back. I mean I know my mistake I guess I just needed a bit of space and I should of talked it out.

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• did you go out with other girls after breakup?

0|0
    0|0
    • Never cheated on her. Never looked at another girl while with her. Thought about finding someone else but rejected the idea. It would just be a rebound.

• Show All
    • No thank you. I will wait for her.

• good decision...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• be honest about it and tell her. im sure she misses u and from what u wrote seems like u two were very happy with eachother. i dont know about other girls but i would be willing to give a second chance... but not a third. go to her house and wait until she comes home. if she doesn't want to talk go again and again. do whatever it takes to get her to listen and give her a sincere apology and tell her how u feel about her.

0|0
    0|0
    • We were extremely happy with each other I guess you don't know what you really have until it's gone. But it just makes me want to appreciate her more and cherish her more if she does want to get back together with me. I have a spare to her apartment but I surely do not want her to freak out and spasm at me for "breaking in".
      Why a second but not a third?

• You should tell her why you did it & I believe in the little things like going to her place, hugging her & apologizing for being selfish. & tell her you love her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow that is devastating. I am devastated for you. I do not know a way that would ever reconcile what you did there sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • If u felt distances once, chances are you will feel it again. Are you going to do the same thing then? If you think there is even the slightest chance that you may repeat what you did before, dont go trying to win her back. Because i would feel incredibly sorry for that poor girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Write her a song. It may be corny, but it is 3 minutes filled with things she would like to here. Tell we how much you care. After all the song will represent how much time and effort it took to write it , and she will know you were thinking of her c:

0|0
    0|0
  • Gather your parents and 2 close friends and go to her house at like 2am and propose and tell her that the break up was so that she wouldn't suspect you'd propose to her and that she'd be surprised.Haha.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes