My boyfriend broke up with me today out of nowhere, is it real? If so, how do I get him back?

We are both college students, he's a freshman and I'm a junior.
We spend most of our time together and sleep together every night.
He broke up me with me out of nowhere saying "I think we should just be friends. I care about you though and I still really want you in my life, but you're not the one and I don't want to hurt you"

We had a perfectly normal and very good today today, spent the whole day together until he walked me to work and then he picked me up from work, we got high, and watched family guy till this.

How do I get him back?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh, I hate when that happens. SKIP THIS PARAGRAPH UNLESS YOU WANT MY RANT. :) A few months ago I was dating this guy and we spent a ton of time together. We had been friends before getting together and I had fallen in love with him. One night he invited me over and was like, "Okay so I went through a little period where I had doubts about us, but that's over now and I'm happy about us being together." So I was like, okay, that's out of the blue but I'm glad you're over it. We had an awesome date the next day, and then a few days later he pulled that crap of "I don't think we're right for each other, but I still care about you and want you in my life." Like what the heck? We just had an awesome time together, what the fudge happened?

Anyways, I guess it's just something in his head that we'll never be able to figure out. He'll come back to you if he's smart. But the best thing you can do now is try to move on. Good luck, girl... today marks 3 months after I got dumped and I'm still not over it. But we'll be okay.