Ex Boyfriend calls me daily & doesn't want me to move on?

We were in a long distance relationship.
Went almost no contact (1-2 txts) for 3 weeks. He started calling me out of the blue told me he misses me and since then he has called me almost every day. (1 week) Usually our Skype convos last 1 - 1,5 hrs. He dumped me because of something I did ( which made him feel like he was not the one, rather an option). But he also made mistakes during our fight. He never apologized to me before (he never does it in general) but apologized to me sincerely the other day. Apparently he's not doing so great. He always talks about the good things in our past relationship and also a lot about sex (what we used to do and what he wants to do - always has been a very sexual person) . Asks me what I had for dinner and other non important things too though ^^ He sometimes talks to me about his hot lady friends and makes it a point to say that he could sleep with them but he isn't. He doesn't want me to meet other guys. When he was a bit drunk (more honest there) I asked him if he knew what he wanted and he said 'No'
When he broke up he said we're going to stay friends but during the drunk convo, he said that he can never talk to me as just a friend (i told him that he can't have his cake and eat it too, so he should stop talking to me like im still his) . He got mad when I told him this.
Not sure if its relevant but right after the break up he took on a 2nd job.

One other thing. He always wanted to have a farm (for business) later on and I liked that idea. We were talking about it the other day and I told him I'm going to be his biggest competitor. He then said 'No way, we're going to do this together. You, me, a few kids...'

He never said anything about wanting me back though! We did not talk about the break up at all.

Guys, what's going on here?
What should I do? Whe only had that one big fight and I caused it mostly... We had a really good relationship before and I would love to start afresh!

What Guys Said 1

• Lay it out and find out what he wants. Explain what you want and see if you can come to an understanding.

• I did! His answer was : I don't really know what I want. He say's that he still has feelings for me, i am not in the friendzone and he likes talking to me a lot. However it's also hard for him because he hasn't forgiven me yet. He wants to take things slow! We're still single though :/ . Is tjis just bs? i don'twant to be played :(

• Do you date liars? If nor, take him at his word

What Girls Said 0