Why do guys stay in touch with ex everyday but don't want to go out with each other?

My ex won't let go of me but won't go out with me? The more I pull away the more he still keeps in touch and try's to meet up but he won't have a exclusive relationship. What does this mean?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Block his number. He's probably keeping you on a leash just in case he gets lonely or needs something. If you're uncomfortable with it and YOU WANT A RELATIONSHIP. Stop engaging with him, stop interacting with him, stop giving him attention.

If you don't mind being friends with your ex and you enjoy his friendship, then continue on talking to him and hanging out with him.

However it isn't a good idea to hold on to false hope.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It's confusing.. I just wish I didn't feel so used. I don't want a relationship because I'm not ready to be committed again but I find it hard to deal with friends with benefits but I want to carry on this way. How can I tell myself this is ok? Everytime I feel low. I know if I don't have anyone I will just be as up happy if not more unhappy. So I need to talk myself into it.

• Good luck to you! :)